TECHNO BOWL, the game voted the Most Anticipated Sports Game of 2017 on Board Game Geek, is now available for purchase! It can be found online at both Funagain Games and Miniature Market. Customers in the UK and EU can contact me directly through the site for purchase inquiries that are UK/EU shipping friendly.
- Design your own formations and plays on-the-fly!
- 5 unique modes of play including arcade, pro, and the over-the-top INFERNO mode!
- 7-vs-7 or 8-vs-8 gameplay
- Revolutionary skill check system provides constant action and excitement with zero down time!
- 26 unique player skills
- 32 MFL teams to master, each with their own unique play style
- 592 player and scouting cards [all 32 MFL teams!]
- 256 player tokens [8 for each of the 32 MFL teams!]
- 12 fire tokens
- 4 down markers
- 4 skill check dice
- 2 PLAYMAKER dice
- 20 clear acrylic stands
- 1 deluxe rubberized cloth football field [14” x 28”]
- 1 scoreboard
- 1 game rulebook
- 1 team guide
- 6 quick reference sheets
- 12 yellow wooden time cubes
- 4 red wooden timeout cubes
- 2 brown wooden football cubes
- 12 orange wooden fire cubes
- 2 MORE FUN! LEAGUE 8-BIT controller card stands
You did read that correctly! Player and scouting cards are included for all 32 MFL teams, and there are a few teams that even sport alternate line-ups.
You can also show your team spirit and take the field in style! Custom team playmats and jersey print bags are available on Inked Gaming. Every team has at least one design!
People who purchase the game are also eligible to get the Pixel Block Player download from Wargame Vault for free. Contact me with your order number for details.
Reblogged this on Random Encounters and commented:
I have a copy of techno bowl and this game is a blast!
Looks great, Brent. I’d certainly be interested in a copy. How do I contact you to get one shipped across the Pond to the UK, please?
Just drop me a line using the contact page here on the site, and I’ll get you hooked up! 🙂
Where does one buy this?
I have a couple of copies left in the US fulfillment center. Send me an email using the contact page here on the site, and I’ll give you the details.